Saturday, January 9, 2010

Going to try to make a light box

So after two days of requesting and getting critiques about my shop on etsy.com, I have definitely came to the conclusion that I need to change my photographs. There is definitely not enough light in my house. I got some great advise from fellow etsy sellers. Thank you everyone who has helped me. I love that about etsy.com. There are tons and tons of fellow sellers that offer encouragement and are willing to share their advice and experience. That is very different for me. I am very grateful. I am going to make a light box tonight. I think that it will help my photos tremendously. I have never even heard of a lightbox so thank you http://www.etsy.com/shop/Zafras for all of your help and links. Hopefully I'll get it finished tonight so I can take new photos tomorrow. We will have to see how my son acts tomorrow. It's hard to get things done with a newly mobile 1 year old running around.

No comments:

Post a Comment