Monday, January 11, 2010

Finished my light box

So I finished my lightbox. I really like it. I used this tutorial http://digital-photography-school.com/how-to-make-a-inexpensive-light-tent . Thanks to the author of this tutorial. I like how it turned out but next time I will make it much bigger. I spent $10 total on making this box because I already had a box and I used an old white sheet. The only thing that I purchased was the light and a 100 watt bulb.

Here are my before and after pictures:
Before:
After:



There is a big difference in the looks. I do need to purchase 2 more lamps though to make it bright from the top and both sides.

1 comment:

  1. Wow!! Your picture looks so much better with your light box. I will have to check out that link because I am working on my pictures too.

    ReplyDelete